We are always learning and advancing our skills and knowledge when it comes to your health and vitality as our practice members. That is why we began learning from some of the leaders and researchers in our profession: Dr. Steve Hoffman & Dr. Jay Holder. They both have developed specialized techniques focusing on the tone of the nervous system. With these advancements, we’ve learned to assess your nervous system and to correct the stress on your spinal cord with these techniques.
Novo Chiropractic uses two tonal chiropractic techniques, Torque Release Technique (TRT) and MC2. Traditional chiropractic moves the spinal bone to release tension on the nervous system, which then allows the body to function more adequately. Developed out of research, the MC2 and TRT techniques correct nervous system imbalances directly, which then corrects the structural distortions. Rather than moving the bone to affect the nervous system, we affect the nervous system so that the muscles can then correct the bone out of alignment. This result is no “cracking” sound.
Many features are built into the Integrator™ however the precocking/tip-sensitive automatic release mechanism makes the Integrator™ the first and only chiropractic adjusting instrument capable of totally true inter-professional reproducibility. This instrument, also known as the Torque Adjustor™ is unlike other handheld instruments. The Integrator™ automatically discharges when a predetermined contact pressure is reached, allowing for true inter-professional reproducibility, and signaling the chiropractor that a specific adjustment has been delivered. Force = Mass x Acceleration. With the acceleration provided by the integrator adjusting instrument (fires at 1/10,000th of a second), we are able to adjust with much less mass than the typical manual adjustment. The Integrator™ is the only handheld instrument with adjustable left and right “TORQUE” capability as well as “RECOIL” and true adjustment of force, and unlike most other instruments available, it is FDA approved!
The attributes that make an Integrator™ adjustment something special and powerful are:
1) PRECISE: When using an Integrator™ you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
2) SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator™ have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. This is a breakthrough from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
3) GENTLE: An Integrator™ adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force, whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
4) FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
5) RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator™ is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
6) TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator™ maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7) EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator™ adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8) RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator™ delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9) CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT, MC2 and the features of the Integrator™ are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
10) RECOGNIZED: The Integrator™ holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation—only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.
An adjustment by The Integrator™ may not feel like much, but with each adjustment, chiropractic is increasing your body’s ability to adapt to life’s physical, chemical, and emotional stressors…this means a healthier and happier you!